* The Quality Control Check provides a structured process for performing and recording the required QC Assessments for Nominated Testers.
* Results are logged by simply clicking the OK or Not-
* The series of checks embrace the fundamental areas of vehicle MOT testing and Nominated Tester QC Assessment.
* A blank form can also be printed to enable the checks to be carried out away from the computer; and the results can then be entered on the web-
* The completed report is stored for retrieval at any time by the VTS or by the Nominated Tester. The report can also be printed and signed if required (an example of a completed report is shown in Sample 2).
QUALITY CONTROL CHECKS FOR NOMINATED TESTERS
* The completed Quality Control report can be printed by the Vehicle Test Station or by the applicable Nominated Tester
* When using their own unique login details, a Nominated Tester is able to access and print any personal Quality Control Checks where the Tester has been previously assessed.
* The printed Quality Control report provides the facility for Nominated Testers and Quality Controllers to sign their acceptance of the report
Nominated Tester: Personal Quality Control Records
* The Equipment Calibration Records provide email reminders at intervals of 1-
* By selecting the equipment type from the drop down menu, it enables the system to automatically calculate the next calibration date.
* A summary of the Equipment Calibration records can be viewed and printed at any time.
EQUIPMENT CALIBRATION RECORDS AND REMINDERS
* The In-
* Inspections can be carried out at any time, with all results being stored for later viewing or printing.
* For convenience, blank forms can be printed for performing the inspections away from the computer, and the results can then be entered onto the system when convenient.
* The CPD/Training Details module allows Nominated Testers to enter details of relevant training courses or other forms of learning such as Magazine Articles or Self Study courses.
* The course duration or study time can be entered, which enables the system to then display the total training time for the year (April to March).
* In addition to recording the training details, any applicable documents can be uploaded to provide evidence of topics covered during training or studying.
* Individual CPD/Training reports can be printed, and a summary report of all CPD/Training can also be viewed and printed.
* Nominated Testers use their own unique login details to access the CPD/Training page.